The price depends on a lot of things, we can’t even determine without seeing the tattoo. The number of treatments also depends on the condition of your tattoo, whether you want to remove it completely or just want to cover it with another tattoo. We definitely recommend a free personal consultation when we can see the tattoo and discuss the treatment plan.
Here are some other things that affect prices:
- The number of treatments is influenced by the depth, color and amount of ink penetration, the number of layers superimposed, the quality of the ink pigments used, but also whether the ink was applied by a professional or amateur tattoo artist.
- It is easier to work on lighter skin because, unlike darker skin, it is easier for the laser beam to penetrate.
- For darker skin, laser removal can be used for a shorter period of time due to faster warming of the skin.
- Light and white dye pigments are less responsive to laser light, unlike dark pigments, which absorb light faster and fade better.
- Laser tattoo removal is a fading process that consists of treatments that take place at intervals of about 7-8 weeks (at least that much time for the body to remove the pigment pieces from the body).
- The success and effectiveness of the treatments depends on the skin type and the dye under the skin.
Book an appointment:
In order not to have to wait and for sure we can prepare the requested laser is worth arranging an appointment. Appointments can be made by phone, email, Facebook and in person.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.